Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Te busco a ti/I'm looking for you

aun hoy
a esta hora de la noche
persisto con mi tentación
estoy cerca de descubrirte
con ese pelo largo
de tela fina
piel de color caramelo
dulce al ojear
exploro las sombras
espero verlos
esos ojos que penetran mi corazón
que derrite mi enojo
con su bella sonrisa
es verdad
te busco a ti

it is you
I am looking for
among the shadows
wanting a glimpse of
her almond eyes
beautiful smile
long flowing hair
I change to the English language
just to make sure
I have not left any stone
unturned
for my heart wanes
it needs her to kick start
the flow of blood
let it course thru me

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger sonrisa morena said...

i love it!!!

9:58 AM  
Blogger neicybelle said...

you're awesome and so is your poetry!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Sonrisa- you have been one of my biggest fan. i do appreciate it.

Neicybelle- No...you are awesome. (still bowing) Thanks.

4:19 PM  
Blogger dr.v (Not a narcotic Pez dispenser) said...

i like this one. i like how you used both languages ...that was a nice touch.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Dr. V- It is all about broaden the horizons. We can not exclude anyone.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home