Monday, July 24, 2006

When all else fails go back to the classics...

This is going to be a quick one. I am here and alive. My back is killing me and has been for the longest time. I went to Sonrisa's B-day Bash. I had the best time. I was super glad I stuck around to the end. Sorry, DCN, I forgot the camera. You should have been there. Royalty showed up. Chanclita made a surprise appearance. Okay...I knew she was going to be there, but I had to be dramatic. I was draggin all day on Sunday.

At any rate, I am here just listening to some Cafe Tacvba. They are really inspirational. It helps that they rock. Have to get back to work. Got to reach those quotas!! UGh!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger neicybelle said...

I'm glad you had a good time at the party!

Hope your back starts feeling better real soon!

3:22 PM  
Blogger sonrisa morena said...

i was soo happy to see you there!! thanks for my gift!! i love it!!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

santis, 'member no wire hangers. wish i could have stuck around.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Neicybelle- thanks. i hope so too. i may need to get some ben-gay.

Sonrisa- i am really glad you like it. i didn't know if u would.

Chanclita- I will have to see that movie and update my hangers.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home