Thursday, July 27, 2006

Maldita Vecindad and Caribou Coffee

Jump in the ride and turn on some tunes. I choose Maldita Vecindad. Spanish rock group that was out in the 90's one of the first bands out there doing the Spanish Rock thing. I mean not for nothing. Just listening to them puts a smile on my face. They have such energy. I listened to one of their albums. Baile De Mascaras. It had me smiling from ear to ear.

Meanwhile, I was wrestle with the idea of going to my office and eating oatmeal or going out of my way to Caribou Cafe. I was going to make it. Some nut cut me off and so that put me over the edge. I broke down and went to get some. Btw, the nut was just a little excuse to go. I think all along I knew I was going. The damn caffeine has me addicted.

The office got a free lunch. We ate some salad, Panera Sandwiches, cookies, and green tea. It was yummy. You can not beat a free lunch. We also got cake later in the afternoon.

**Update**

I think I am starting to get a new little crush. I have to keep it hush hush...why? It is more dramatic this way. MMUUUUAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I can be evil sometimes. I really can be. My back no longer hurts. Yippee!!

Work is crazy busy. It leaves me no time for the important things like blogging. I mean GOSH!! Here I am at home at 10:19pm blogging. I should be in bed. I think I need a beer. Ok...Santiago. Signing off. Over and out.

P.S. Leave you with a question...is there an ideal person that one can fall in love with and stop you from thinking about other women? or are we doomed to marry and still lust after thy neighbor? Ok...that was two, but it is in a line of the same theme.

7 Comments:

Blogger dr.v (Not a narcotic Pez dispenser) said...

i can't speak for men
but i think it's possible for women

i've found someone that i love
and i don't lust after anyone else. he captures my attention - 100%. No one turns me on like he does :)

11:56 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

not if you still have a penis

7:16 AM  
Blogger sonrisa morena said...

you'r such a dork!! is all i'm saying!!

9:37 AM  
Blogger neicybelle said...

haha! those are great comments! maldita vecindad rocks! i wouldn't know about caribou coffee...sorry!

have a great weekend...ok?

1:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

believe it or not, i discovered maldita vecindad by way of my father--he came home with the baile de mascaras cd.

also, how did i know you were a taurus? b/c in case i have not told you already, i once dated one. and the one thing i couldn't handle was not just his love of all women but his inability/unwillingness not to act on it.

and as far as only loving the one person you're with. its very much possible. but you have eyes and you will notice beauty--this counts for both parties. and if issues/problems are not addressed adquately you may look to others thinking that the grass is greener (and your answers lie) on that side.

4:20 PM  
Blogger dr.v (Not a narcotic Pez dispenser) said...

hey, i know some taurus men
and i can think of two who are great guys and not womanizers.

both have great Respect for women
and a great understanding of love and being faithful.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

uh-oh, i didn't mean to suggest that they are all the same. some, like santis here, are simply wonderful. ;)

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home