Monday, August 14, 2006

I dream of Jeanne y mil disculpas.

I want to apologize for not being able to respond to comments. I love responding to them. I just do not have the time to do it. I have read them and chuckled at some of the comments. Thanks for commenting. I have been watching a lot of I Dream of Jeanne. I love that show. It totally rocks. I wish I had found a beautiful blond in bottle like Jeanne. I have to say she is the most beautiful girl ever. I think I have fallen in love with her. I know she does not look like that anymore, but she is awesome. I mean she is just the best ever. She grants all your wishes for goodness sake. I mean you can't beat that. I have been having all sorts of strange dreams too. I dreamt about flying in a lego space ship with no engine. I know...where are you going to sit in the damn lego space ship. It was strange to say the least. I tell you my brain has been in overdrive and I have no time to write it all down.

Quiero disculparme de todos por no poder responder a sus comentarios. Me encanta recibirlos y tambien responderles. Lo unico es que no he tenido tiempo. Me han dado mucha gracia. Gracias por sus comentarios. He estado viendo un programa de I dream of Jeanne. Es un programa viejo. Me encanta ese programa. Me gustaria encontrar una genie. Es una rubia muy encantadora y me he enamorado de ella. Lo se...ya no se mira igual. Pero...imaginate te puede conceder cualquier deseo que tengas. Aparte de eso he tenido unos sueños muy raros. Hace unas noches soñe que podia volar en una nave de legos. La nave no tenia un motor para levantarla. You se lo que piensas, pero a donde se sienta uno verdad. Te digo ahorita mi pobre cerebro esta trabajando muchisisimo. Lo malo es que no tengo el tiempo para dictarlo todo. Que locuras.

6 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

in my mind, my jeanie would look a lot like Scarlett Johansson and she would have loose morals.

12:38 PM  
Blogger HispanicPundit said...

in mine, she would look more like Carmen Electra or Jennifer Lopez or even Catherine Zeta-Jones...ditto on the loose morals thing too, that's definitely a must!

10:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

in my dreams the jeane would be male and he would look like gael garcia bernal.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

DC- I think she would be a great Genie. She is beautiful and would probably look great in the outfit.

HP- You lost me on the first 2, but the last one gets the thumbs up. I'm sure she would also look good in the outfit.

Chanclita- Sorry...I do not believe Gael would look good in the Genie outfit...although Sonrisa would disagree on this topic. To each their own, right.

7:24 PM  
Blogger DeCoMpOsEd said...

eva longloria...oooh ... that would be a great jeanie... first wish ... shrink me and put me in the bottle with you...

7:13 PM  
Blogger Muñeca said...

Series americanas. Superman. Lex Lutor. Tenes todo perdonado.
Blogger bilingüe.

AH! Yo grabo en mi mp3. pensaste en eso?
;)
Saludos.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home