Friday, August 25, 2006

Carnival Madness

Bloggers...I will be working all weekend as a volunteer. There is a carnival by my house. Originally volunteered for the Beer Garden. I will be selling raffle tickets to split the pot 50/50. It is a fundraiser for the benefit of the School that my kids are attending. This is the first year they will be sponsoring this carnival. I worked last night and was able to sell the raffle ticket that won $44. Yippee!! I made someone happy. It was nice. It was over on Laramie and 34th. It is right behind the Hawthorne Race Course. I think that is what it is called. They have funnel cakes. This is going to be a fun night. I have my eyes set on one of those babies.

Bloggeros...estare trabajando como voluntario en un carnaval. El carnaval se ubica por la Laramie y la Calle 34. Al principio me apunte para trabajar el Jardin de Cerveza. Pero al fin me pusieron a trabajar en vender boletos para una rifa. La rifa consiste en el que gana recibe mitad de lo que vendemos en la venta de boletos. El carnaval es para recaudar fondos para la primaria de mis hijos. Este es nuestro primer año. Esperemos que sea exitoso. Anoche trabaje vendiendo boletos para la rifa. Me dio mucho gusto vender el boleto ganador. Ganaron $44. No fue tan mal en 2 horas de ventas. El carnaval esta detras del Hawthorne Race Course. Tienen funnel cakes que es como un churro americano con tantita azucar polvoriada alrededor de este postresito.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

did you say funnel cakes? no wonder my stomach is growling

10:43 AM  
Blogger sonrisa morena said...

i love funnel cakes!!!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home