Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Dreams of her again...

Dreams of her still wash ashore. Every reminder of who I used to be. The night is her canvas my brain is the paint.

Here i am at work. I have to tell you. I have been dreaming a little bit. I guess that is a good thing. I am not sure. I just awoke this morning with a feeling of happiness. I dreamt about a girl. This girl has come up in my dreams before. The problem with this girl is that I do not know her. She has been in my dreams a couple of times. I really do not know what to make of it. We were in her state. She is not living here. We were visiting her and her family. She was very close to her family and she was showing us around her estate. It certainly seemed like a big place with a path. The path seemed kind of a normal area, but it also was part of an amusement park type haunted area. It was scary and interesting once I realized they were machines. We ended up in her living room on the floor. We were exchanging mp3. I was having a hard time telling her that I liked her and that I wanted all her cool mp3's. The only thing that is weird is that I saw her face. She has a beautiful smile. I really hope she comes to me again. In my dreams that is. She may not really exist. She may be a figment of my imagination. She may be mesh of a thousand women. I dont know.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to have dreams like that. For many years I dreamt of a girl with dark hair and brown eyes. 10 days after paryaing to finally know the girl of my dreams, we met. 3 yrs later we married. Now we are raising children of our own.
Dreams come true when you believe in them.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home