Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It is always cool to hang out with a person of the opposite sex. I enjoy it when I get the chance. I had to go do laundry last night. I did not get home til about 12. I was quite tired. It seems lately...I have been going and going. Pretty much like the Energizer Bunny. It is not a good thing. The house is still a mess. I just finished cleaning it this weekend. You know...i typed all this stuff then I erased it. My post would be longer, but I kind of edit them for content. LOL!! I sound like an announcer before the movie on TV. I missed my show 24. It is okay. I will be able to watch it on-line later. I hope. There are so many tv show that are being streamed on the net. It is awesome. Well...the only one that is not being streamed is Smallville. It sucks I tell you.

We are friends right. I am going to make like you said yes. I want to be happy. I pretend I am happy. There are moments... well the feeling of being content are in my life. The other day. I woke up took a shower and then drove in. I was content in the car. The sun was shining the music was playing. It was Pxndx. They are fueled with adrenaline. I then got into office and started feeling like crap.

I can see...you are thinking it is the job that is making my life hell. It is partially the job, but there are other factors. Co-workers that are just pretty mean. This job is an easy job. It is not rocket science. We would be able to just chill and rock this place. The problem is there is one supervisor that has a midget stuck in her ass and can't seem to shake it. It is somewhat busy, but it is not really that busy at all. We can be relaxing and having a ball.

They yelled at me about a month ago. One of my old-coworker, came to my office to hang out for a minute. She came by and then we talked and all that. Well...according to them she could only visit for like 15 mins. You know come to think about it. I think it is just management that sucks here. This is such an easy job. It can be an ego booster and a fun place. The management does not want to see that. Damn the man!!! Oh well. I am glad I let that all out.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home