Monday, January 29, 2007

el sueño con mi ex

so...i had a dream the other night. it had to do with an old friend and my ex. he used to be a really good friend. he had a kid. their kid was really fussy with other people. pero conmigo...the baby was very happy. smiling all the time. it was a very vivid and strange dream.

the next scene in my dream, my ex-girlfriend was out in the middle of the street. it was like my cousin's vecindad en el D.F. she was just being dumped by her man or something. she looked at me embarassed. it was strange. i got this feeling of being sad for breaking up with her. i walked to her and told her i was sorry. sorry for all the things i did. there was an overwhelming feeling of love for her. i walked up to her and told her how sorry i was. i also told her that i missed her and that i loved her. her place had rope ladders to go to her apt. it was strange. they kept bringing them up and down. i thought. well...that is just counterproductive. shortly after this. we sat down at lunch or dinner. i am not sure which one. i mouthed to her that i loved her.

we then had to go to some building and there was shooting and i turned in to Jack Bauer from 24. there were lights and investigators and shootings. i think i had to move the people around me. it was strange and fun. i have been dreaming a lot. some have been vivid. some have just been emotional. i dont mean like crying or anything. i just mean like i am left with an emotion afterwards.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

I go through phases like that as well... nothing substancial for a while and then several weeks of very vivid dreams that stay with me long after I awake... all though I've never been the star of a prime time action-drama! you've got me there.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

DC- i used to dream i was a soldier all the time. ducking bullets and all that stuff. it is rare, but once in a while i even get shot.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home