Wednesday, January 17, 2007

this one is about sex...

you have been warned!! no haters allowed. the recent topic of my conversation has revolved around sex. some are not getting it. some are. some want more. some are getting more. the point is. some just lost their virginity. that was an intersting conversation. why? well...she still thought she was a virgin. naive...i think so. it is great to meet these people. they are quite funny.

one thing you have to understand about me...people feel comfortable telling me things. unsolicited information. if you are my friend, then it is ok. if your a stranger, it is ok too. it is always intersting if a stranger tells me things and trust me they have. i think it is because they feel i do not judge them. i rarely ever do. it is not my place to judge people.

ok...the point of this post. are you a virgin if there is no penetration? i think you are a virgin until they have intercourse. call me old fashion. figure i would let you bloggers weigh in on this one. thanks for playing. have a good day.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

it totally depends on the individual. its a personal thing. i don't think it can be that easily defined.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home