Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ok...who hit the reset button.

Well...here goes. The first entry of the year. I have been absent trying to recover my mind. It had gotten lost in the celebrations of the old dying year. Lots of things are going on. I guess it is about time I blow the lid of some well contained secrets.

First one, our family is having another baby. Yes...you heard me. It is like holy crap, "Who let him procreate?" The worst part is more than once. LOL!!! Yes...our new addition to the family will be February 28, 2007. It all depends on when he wants to come. It is going to be a baby boy. Exciting, huh!! I am going to be a father of three. I will be taking off from work for two months to help around the house. I am so not looking forward to that. I am and am not. If that makes any sense. I am totally like nervous. Any minute I will start crying like a little girl in the corner. Ok...I am just kidding.

I am no longer content in my place at work. Chanclita already knew that. I believe they punked me out on that one a while back. Her and Sonrisa rode me about switching carreers. Chicago needs a blogger bash and soon. Anything to go and have a drink with these guys. I have a huge bottle of red wine and no corkscrew. I know...flashback to me and Sonrisa hunting for a corkscrew at the opening of Chanclitas first place. Good times. Good times.

I got into a conversation with Pilsen girl. She told me some secrets that I am not planning on spilling here, but I did end up accepting an invitation to go to a strip club with her. I don't think it will happen. Trust me. I have been invited to go to a strip club with other girls. Those invitations have not been fulfilled. Ok...let me know what is going around your neck of the woods. I miss you all. Take care. Signing off now.

4 Comments:

Blogger sonrisa morena said...

i'm so happy you finally decided to tell the bloggers about the new addition to you family!!!!! why? you are asking? well because i wanted to tell the whole world how beautiful your wife looks!!!! i love the way pregnant women look...they may not like being pregnant but i think they are beautiful!!! anywho, congrats!!!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Santiago said...

sonrisa- me too. there is a weight off my shoulders. it should be fun.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

congratulations santis. two months away from work changing diapers. it will be quality time at home to help you determine what you want to do with your career. buena suerte.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

chancla- gracias. not sure i will be changing careers, but i have thought about it. we shall see.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home