Friday, January 26, 2007

the feel of something new...

i should be working. i know. instead...i blog about something new. you know what i miss. i miss the feeling of something new. ok...i mean more the relationship. be it a new baby, friend, lover, or toy. i think i miss that the most. i have tried all the obvious things to refreshen our life. trust me. i have. you name it...i have tried it. keep in mind i have a budget. i mean who does not. this is me just thinking. i know...stop thinking so much. trust me if you can turn off my brain then great. i would like that please.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger windsock said...

I just happen to stumble upon your blog. Something new ahey?
Well, I could suggest something non permanent like a vacation or a pet? I think a baby is too much a commitment to just acquire when you re bored. Just my opinion on the matter. ciao!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

windsock- thanks for stopping by. make yourself at home. it is true. babies are too much work. i have two already. i would never have a baby just cause i am bored. i was more refering to having a new baby. i will be having one in a minute. my wife is due on 02/28.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home