Monday, June 04, 2007

...of alcohol abuse and regret.

it has come to my attention that i may be abusing alcohol. the reason i mention this is because the other day. i drank a whole bottle of wine and almost got a slight buzz. in addition, went out with my brother-in-law for his birtday. we drank like gobs of drinks. i mean we ran up a really high bill. i barely got a good buzz. had a wedding the following night. there was massive amount of alcohol consumed. i finally got a semi buzz. so...ladies and gentlemen. i think i have been abusing alcohol a little too much. it is time for me to detox a little. this way...when i have my next wine glass. i will get light headed as i drink and catch a buzz before i reach my second glass. oh the days when that was the case. i blame it on the whiskey. lol.

i also had a dream about regrets. i fugure i would list a few. i do not want to list them all. i would never end. i regret letting her manage my money. my bad...our money. i regret talking to her. no...not her...not her either. yeah her. i regret the kisses that turned into pain. i regret not finishing my masters. well...starting it at any rate. lol.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mariposatomica said...

Have you gone easy on the booze? I heard you, Cracked Chancla and Sonrisa got together for dinner. Sorry I missed it. It sounded like so much fun. Well I'm unemployed now so I have no excuse to see you all!

2:44 PM  
Blogger HispanicPundit said...

BS. Drink on brother, drink on.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Mariposa- Heck no...i was entertaining the idea. I love liquor. It makes everything bareable. LOL!! We did want to get together with you. Maybe we can hang out soon.

Alfonso- thanks for the encouragement. i will continue on.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home