Monday, June 11, 2007

purging unnecessary things...

i really loved the book i just read. it is by Paulo Coelho. The Zahir. i love his style of writing. there is something so magical about his style of writing. i have had the same thoughts. it is like he plucked those thought and ideas from my head. it was amazing. i was also going thru a dark stage in my life. i really was. the book helped me let things go. it is thru our stories...that once they are told...we can learn to let go. im not sure i completely told my story, but my Zahir...let me go.



honestly, i have been dealing a lot with being lonely. i mean...i am with the kids all the time, but i dont think they count. i cant talk to them about many things, but it is childish things. i can say, "you can never tell with bees". they would know what i am talking abuot. it is a winnie the pooh thing. at any rate, the adult interaction was lacking. finally, i got a few people to talk to about approaching this topic. i got it resolved. i also got a chance to speak to an old friend. it was nice. i thought she was avoiding me. ok...i really was not calling her or we were playing phone tag. we finally got together.

leave witha parting shot: please i am new to life...so work with me here. lol.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

i just emailed myself a reminder to look that book up this weekend... i trust your judgment. you were right about the mp3 player.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Santiago said...

DC- thanks...it is a really good book. i also read his other book, The Alchemist. love that one too. good to hear from ya guy.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

santis, glad you enjoyed the book. coelho is amazing, i can't believe it took me so long to discover him.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home