Thursday, June 14, 2007

it is always the smiles

i got a smile from one of my clients. i remembered her last year. she came in...got her information. it was quick and simple. this time was no different. she really made my day. i loved her smile. it also helped that she was really cute.

on another note, happiness is very elusive. there is no clear drawn out map to the pursuit of happiness. i am never 100% completely happy. i dont anyone ever really is. still...i believe happiness hides from me. i was talking to a close friend about happiness and marriage. i am not going to deny it. my marriage has its ups and downs. don't get me wrong. we have our moments of being super happy. to the point that it makes me sick. it is those other moments...the ones that stick out in your mind. lets face it, we focus on the negative. well...i do. anyway, i was talking to her about this topic. my question to her was...are we ever going to be happy? she told me, yes. it may take a while. she also commented that her parents were the same when they were growing up. this makes me think. the happiness comes later, huh. well...no one put that in the damn brochure. lol.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home