Monday, February 04, 2008

the one with the corset and txts....

She wore a corset under everything. She liked being tucked and tightened. She loved the shape it formed her into. She felt unconfortable when she did not have it. It was a matter of strangeness. One complaint she had...is that her breast never fit into the pockets.

I was watching the superbowl. I bought four squares. I am not really into sports. I lost. I am waiting for the wife to hear back from her friend. She bought squares too. I hope we win something. It would be nice and help with the budget. I am poor. My wife looked thru my self phone. I have nothing to hide. Still...I felt like it was an invasion of privacy. She was commenting on some texts my brother sent me. I felt like she had no business going thru my phone. I don't know...what do you guys think?

4 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

my wife is constantly doing little things to check up on me, and I'm sure she's checked my phone on several occasions, but she's slick about it.... in a way it bothers me, but at the same time- I wouldn't trust me either.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Joel- I have nothing to hide. It is still like violation. Lets say my brother send me a txt that he killed someone. He is a cop. So it is plausible, but doesnt want anyone to know. She reads my txts and finds out. I think that would be wrong.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Joel said...

I'm not disagreeing with you at all... it is wrong, but I can understand why they do it... we're men. as a sex, we have a really bad track record.

one consolation is that you now hold the high ground... you can tuck it away and use it at a later date, you know, "as least I don't go snooping around in your cellphone, you're the one with trust issues" etc... I know it doesn't make up for the invasion of privacy but it's something.

5:47 AM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Joel- Good point. I have to remember that.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home