Friday, December 14, 2007

oops...I forgot about xmas in last post.

I am almost done xmas shopping. I hate going to stores with all the kids. This year the family did a grab bag. Money has been tight. This helps the budget a bit. Well...I got my sister-in-law's husband. I really can not stand him. We were supposed to list 3 things we want in a $30 range. He wrote on his note. Good luck and make it nice. It really made me mad. I was thinking about getting him a ugly looking xmas sweater. My wife does not want me to do that. I guess I will get him a dunkin donuts gift card. They have given me ugly sweaters in the past. I think one of their gifts have been useful. So there is my story and I am sticking to it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

In general I'm a fan of the gift bag/secret santa thing because it does help save money and can be fun.... but it only takes one asshole to write down "good luck and make it nice" to ruin the whole experience... I vote for the ugly sweater, a tight turtle neck if at all possible.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Joel- I tell you, my wife is the only reason I don't. I was thinking a flaming red sweater with white snowflakes and green zig zags. lol.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home