Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Great What If

I am sure these are lyrics, but i hate that i am stuck on a moment. Unable to realise that it is a fleeting point in time. I need to learn to stop mixing the past with the present and feeling those moments like they are the present.

The other day i was thinking of this girl named Stacy. I knew her in high school. She was on the pom pom team. Every day for this one year, we would meet up at this stair case between classes and kiss. I never asked her out. Why? I dont know. She may have had a boyfriend. Oh she was very pretty and had beautiful eyes. At any rate, I was hurting cause of that moment. Lol. Isnt that funny.

Why hurt for such a brief moment? There is no point to it.Dreams are evil, but is all we have in lack of a better thing. Bottom line the it has always been the what ifs that kill me. In these moments, that is how I get. I listen to music as a sort of therapy and sometimes daydreams help me at points. Even then the emotion overpowers the music and my therapeutic methods.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home