Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Positives of Forgetting

Finally, he awoke and realized half way thru the day that she was not the first thing on his mind. He realized it made him a little sad to no longer have that thorn in his side. Still it was a brief second as he walked thru the busy streets absorbing the sun.

Wow...I am writing again. It will eventually fade out. I hope not. I am currently hungry. I am hoping this coffee will help with that hunger. I think I have to forget that you are listening. Maybe this is what is keeping me from really expressing what I feel. It could be that. It could be that my life is really not that interesting. I have to admit that I have lost my muse. I am sure those that I talk to have heard that statement many times. I am actually okay with that. It makes me feel a little happier.

I have managed to be happy for the first third of the year. Unfortunately, due to our human nature we have to sometimes revert to our past state. Yup, that is me. So much for progress...huh.

The other day I was thinking about the past. It got me by the throat and made me think of all my past mistakes. I always have thought that I am unlucky in love. Still, the what ifs have come back to haunt me at times. This was no exception. Stacy.... She was on Pom Pom team. She had beautiful eyes. I think for one semester or year. I can't really recall the exact time. We would meet in between classes and make out a little. lol. It was great short and no strings attached. I was wondering how come I never asked her out. I think I had a girlfriend. Teresa. These are the moment when time mixes with the past, present and to some extent the future. These are the particular moment that I need to forget.

"Put me back in the machine"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home