Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Oh no...I have been bitten by the friend bug.

I was watching this show called Freaks and Geeks. It was one of those shows that may not have made into a real long running show, but it has heart. There was this episode about a guy named Sam. He is totally in love with this girl. Isn't this how all great stories begin. Well, he joins all these after school programs to be with her more and spend more time with her. Of course...after a couple of minutes (after all this is television) she starts to think of him as a friend. The beginning of Friend Land (Captain's Log. Star Date 05/13/1985 have ventured into enemy territory and got speared with the friend arrow...bleeding badly. Don't know if I will make it....) I really should be a trekkie fan, but surprising enough I may have seen only about 2 or 3 shows. I have realized like my father, I have many side bar comments and may eventually lose track of my point. Oh there it is. I am now in the friend's zone. The zone a man does not want to be. They don't want to hear what your feeling are about another man. They just want you to start realizing that you are the best man they will ever meet. I mean ladies come on. Let us just get to the part where you fall in love with us, man. I mean seriously. Well. I know it is super early or super late. I just felt the impulse to write this. TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home