Friday, July 29, 2005

I AM NOT A MALE CHAUVINISTIC PIG!!!

Or am I?? It has been brought to my attention that I have treated the fairer sex with much kinder words than the rougher sex. I was under the assumption that I treated everyone equally. I use humor to talk to everyone. I am and have always been a friendly guy. I am friendly with the guy trying to sell me a cell phone with all the bells and whistles. I am friendly with the cashier at the JCPenny. I mean this all depends on my mood of course. There are times I do not even breath a word at the register. I know there was a piece on DateLine about this sort of thing. The beautiful people always get more attention. I think that can be said across the board. Although, I have done things here and there where I pay attention to all people. My theory has always been to treat people as you would like to be treated. There is enough negative karma in the world without me contributing to these negative vibes. I want to just love everyone. I want hugs and kisses to be passed out at all times to all people. Let's face it. We need these hugs. We need the kisses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home