Saturday, July 23, 2005

i like getting real mail

you know what stinks. we don't get any real mail. i mean an envelope with an actual letter that expresses their ideas and thoughts. i used to get one or two pieces of mail from family in mexico. those days are over.

now all we get is junk mail. credit card companies wanting you to use their credit card and how they have better interest rates with ranges from 0% to 9.99% for 6 or 12 months.

i do not even get bills anymore. i pay my bills on-line. i even miss going to the post office and purchasing stamps because i ran out and need more to mail my bills. it is sad that i really looked forward to mailing my bills. i am a little anal about all those things. i like to have my bills paid on time. it is even better to pay your bills on-line. althought i resisted paying stuff on-line for a long while. thinkning people are crazy.

it would scare me to put my things out there in cyber world. but now i figure why be afraid. you miss out on a lot of things if you are afraid of the world. i wish people would not be afraid. i mean have common sense, but we should not be afraid. we need to trust in ourselves and more importantly in God.

So the lesson for today. I love real mail. Avoid all the junk e-mailers and pay your bills on-line. Don't be afraid of the world. I just sounded like a commercial. I love you guys. I just feel love. Ok...that is a topic for another time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

well, as for real mail we still sort of have christmas cards for that.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

true...seƱorita Cracked Chancla, pero Christmas Cards are one-liner salutations. some people don't even write anything in them. they just sign them. to me it is like why bother. pero si tienes razon.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home