Friday, June 24, 2005

I'll have the mind wipe please...

me gustaria cerrar los ojos. dejar que todo se me escurra por las orejas. que se me olvide todo. que se me olvide el hecho de pensar. i would love to let the dark just be the only thing that encompasses my whole being. i close my eyes and forget the world. olvidar mis penas. it sounds better i think in spanish. it really does. to forget i am a male. to forget i am who i am. ignorance is bliss... not a more truer sentence has been uttered. caminar como que no sabe nada. el que te mira con un blank stare. forget that i am sick. forget that my throat hurts. forget the heat that penetrates these building make the a/c work harder to get to the temperature needed. i want to just be able to close my eyes and forget everything. i want to forget i have all the responsibilities. the responsibilities i have of being a man, father, husband, and friend. to eradicate it for just 30 minutes. okay maybe 15 minutes. honestly, the madness seizes to take hold of my brain. then i start to be rational. then i come to my senses. but it would just be nice. it would be nice to just exist without any worries.

i have to go listen to a person rant about not wanting to take anymore responsibilities at work. how they may have to take a cat on a walk with a leash. this should be interesting. this may be a result of it being a friday. who needs a beer?? I need about a keg. jajajajajajaja.

1 Comments:

Blogger sonrisa morena said...

holy crap!!! can i join you on that journey...when ever you're ready i'll be ready as well.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home