Tuesday, June 28, 2005

i know, i know, i really should be working

i figure i would finish my last post today.

my daughter who is six by the way asks me, "What are you guys going to do there?" i start to wonder is La Vieja pumping me for information thru my daughter. i believe it was just my daughter being my daugther. i have to lie to her...i feel guilty for like 10 seconds. i really do not know why. i have an idea, but i am not prepared to tackle that right now. i tell her we are going to talk and catch up on things. no mention of the drinking, smoking, and other things that are not for little kids ears. now lets back up people. there is nothing really illegal going on. we played guestures, talked about music, had Local Girl do an alarming and accurate impression of Dustin Hoffman. it really was uncanny. at about 330 it was about time to call it a night. it was kind of cool. i had a buzz going on steady. it was starting to clear at about this time. my co-pilot clueless B looked like she was ready to pass out. i asked u want to head out. she said okay. we proceed to tackle the mad streets of the suburbs, chicago, expressway and still manage to pass the street i was supposed to turn on. oops. poor Clueless B was passed out in the passanger seat. get home about 4. get to bed and wake up the next morning.

wake up about a 10 get to my mom's to help with the sale again. should have gone to church. i know. i know. i felt bad enough. the kids and i go to the park and swing and see the girls and guys play different sports. my son is enthralled by the guys playing baseball. i am amused to see the girls play soccer. hehehe. La Vieja picks up the kids at my moms to take them to another realtives garage sale. watch Mexico lose against Argentina (soccer game). Uncle D comes over.

Intro: Uncle D- one of my favorite realtives. he is kind of got some money. i don't ask and don't want to know from where. he is not rich,but he aint hurting. he helped me buy some cars for me and the mrs. apparently he used to like to scare me silly when i was in my andadera (i dont remember what they call it in english).

the family is trying to make plans to make arrachera. some how time runs out. i have to leave to pick up my son to take him to his baseball game. good news. they won they're first baseball game. yaaaaaayyyyyy!!! i was really excited. my son even got to pitch an inning. he struck one guy out. i know that was it!! they are kids people. he is only 7. he needs more practice. pitching is hard. i was practicing with the kids and pitching to them. it is hard to be a pitcher and to hit the target. oh well. get a pizza puff for my son and head over to La Vieja's relatives house. i have not visited them in a long while.

finally get some arrachera. they made some earlier. they re-heated the food. me enchile bien feo. estaba llorando like a little girl. drank a beer and had a corn. made on the grill is the best way. called it a night and that was my weekend. it was a long one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home