Tuesday, August 09, 2005

it is the moment of truth...

honestly, i do not understand or know how it got this way. my job has taken over my life. i have fallen asleep and dreamt about crunching numbers and resolving crises for others. it sounds more dramatic than it really is. how does it get to this?

(picture a mean looking girl walking down the hall)
here she comes with a mad determination to resolve this,
they need to get it straightened out right now.
this is an outrage,
i don't understand how (you)(instituition) can do this to me.


should i censor my thoughts. i feel like i do not have to censor me. why should I. i feel like i should be able to speak freely. we should be able to speak our minds. we should be able to give scream and tell the truth. why hide behind it? i know some people don't want to hear what we want to say or think. this mean i am stifling my spirit. my dreams. my thoughts.

1 Comments:

Blogger sonrisa morena said...

dude i totally hear you but WE have to be professional about the situation. WE are the ones providing the services therefore WE need to maintain this "the customer is always right" attitude. THE HELL WITH THAT!!!!...that's what i want to scream at times. aaaahhh...thanks for letting me vent ;-) i've been having one those days too.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home