Monday, August 29, 2005

sleep deprived

it was 10:30pm last night and nothing de sueƱo. i decided to jump on-line to research ways to improve the performance of my car. Wow! Ah Caray! It sounded chingon, que no? I was looking up some air-intake hoses or a new air intake system for my car. sounds complicated, right? all it is is a big rubber tube that goes from the air filter to the car engine. it supposed have a vaccum. pero que se yo. they have all these shiny so-called air intake systems that will increase your horse power. me estoy animando pero it cost un chorro. pues aver si me animo. there are some inexpensive systems, but will it fit my car. i have a toyota paseo. they look nice, pero it is not really a sport car. it does not have the engine. ideally, i would love to have a honda accord or civic and trick that baby out. pero i cant afford a new car. much less the car i already have. pero ni modo.

to be continued.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home