Friday, August 19, 2005

suffer my desire...

i was listening to the Smashing Pumpkins-Melon Collie and the Infinite Sadness. It got me to think of all my desires. Let us just say that there is way to many to list. I will go ahead an compose a little ode to this idea.

my loins long for her embrace
my bones ache for her touch
yearning to quench this thirst

my eyes take her in greedily
an obsession bordering on insanity
forgetting she can not be mine

does this fuel this desire
making it stronger
unable to abate the thought

she belongs to no one
free as a bird flying thru the world
searching for her treasure

dreams born from lust
cloud my judgement
yearning to smell her

wishing she chose me
to be the object of her affection(sp?)
to be in love... or lust

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home