Thursday, February 15, 2007

The madness sleeps in tonight.

I can't seem to shake these zipper blues. They are Pumpkin Lyrics. I believe they are part of the song 1979. I think I woke up in a funk. That sentence captures I think my mood. I guess talking about it makes it a little better. I am starting to feel better. Excellent.

My evening was interesting. I went to Lalo's with the familia. It was nice. The problem is that the service was terrible. The waitress was an idiot. They have the nerve to charge me for the tip. We were a party of four. She is lucky they added it on. I would not have included anything. She took our drink order and food order and we never saw her again. Until the check was up. It was horrible. The night was not completely wasted. The mariachis did come over and serenade us with one song. Guess what? It was not ackward. I think it was cause the kids were there. My order was excellent. I had the Azteca skillet. I had been having a taste for some skirt steak. I mean it is not anything compared to what i would cook at home, but it will do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home