Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Love is everywhere

I bought the latest version of Peter Pan. I really like this movie. I think it is because the central theme is about love. Innocent love. The coming of age love. The love that you dont really know what it is, but it is there in subconcious.

Peter and Wendy struggle for their feelings. One to be free spirited, but feels the love there. The other to be wanted and loved. The story is told beautifully in this movie. I was watching it with my daughter last night. She loves the movie too. I am just glad we shared it together. These are the memories I strive for. At least, I hope she remembers the part where we watched it together. She looked at me when her favorite scene came on. She saw I was enjoying the same scene and it was a moment that we shared. Let us hope she recalls that later in life and forgets that she did not want to get in the shower and go to bed. Even though I forced her to get in the shower and to bed and how she cried. Lets hope she forgets that part. LOL. It was late. It was almost 10. I know it is summer. I dont believe in kids staying up past ten. It is not good for them. They need their sleep. She always gets up at 6 too. Its like summer. Sleep in.

Make sure to check out this version. I think I will always have this movie in my heart.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i've always wanted to see this movie. will have to add it to netflix. i have lots of nice memories with my dad, i'm sure she will 'member.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home