Wednesday, October 17, 2007

forgive my transgression

Do you remember the last time you were in love? lol. I know. I am always in love. Still...do you recall when it faded like a flower out of bloom. It withered away. I do. I remember them. I remember how it bloomed and saw it fizzle out. It makes me sad. I understand it. All things must pass. Nothing can really last forever. I wish it were true. I am realistic like that.

This same principle can be applied to any situation. If you are having a crisis, then calm down and say to yourself, "This too shall pass". It is a verse in the Bible. I have gone thru a lot of things. Happy, sad, stressful, and amazing things. Let me not focus on one thing. Let me recall the good ones. Let me learn from the bad ones too. This way life will be good to me. It will be my friend until the end. Thanks for listening to introspective inner being.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

"this too shall pass", that's great advice, and yet I always seem to forget it when it would benifit me the most. asi es. hope I'll remember this post next time I need it.

5:34 AM  
Blogger Santiago said...

DC- I tell you. It really is an easy one that has helped me a lot in stressful days in my life.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home