Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I think I am depressed.

Sonrisa would argue that I am bipolar and I need medication. Honestly, bring on the drugs. LOL. I am dealing with a crazy job where upper management seems to have their head up their ass. I am tired all the time cause I have a 5 month old newborn. My kids are getting to a stage that I don't really know how to relate to them. I feel like I am yelling at them all the time because they don't listen to me. My wife and I feel like ghost passing each other up in the halls. I did party last week. I think I went out 4 days out of the week. I spent way too much. My bank statements make me cry when I get close to payday. It is almost close to zero.

My wants are not things I need. They are in no particular order: Monte Carlo 1963 car with nice audio system, 50+ inch TV with HDTV built in, my own home, a new computer with a video card, a new laptop, and an Iphone.

4 Comments:

Blogger cindylu said...

*hugs*
get some rest! (if you can)

3:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

santis don't be depressed. tomorrow will be a better day. eventually the baby will start sleeping through the night. cuidate.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Cindylu- Thanks for the hugs. I need those. I am trying to get some rest. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. Oh well.

Chanclita- Gracias. I really need to stop by your shop to get a book and a muffin. The coffee is good too. Aver cuando vamos a Union Park.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

I feel you... I've been trying to fight it off for the past few weeks and I'm losing.
I'd offer advice, but I need some as well!

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home