Thursday, July 12, 2007

Things that make you go huh.

I have been feeling better. Riding my bike is really helping. When I go out. I always have a good time. Especially when it is with Sonrisa and Ygirl. I have very different views from most men. I will not discuss them now. You can ask me at any time. There were many scenarios played out. Some were verbal scenarios and others were in my head. It was making them and I crack up out loud. I think everytime I go to Union Park there is a good time had by all. Chanclita, I tried the Nachos w steak. They were the bomb. OMG!!! If you are ever in the city and by the west loop stop by and get some nachos. They rock!! The thing about wednesdays is that Chocolate Martinis are $3 and appetizers are half off. You got to love it. Oh yeah...a miracle occured. I did not have to pay for anything. Ygirl picked up my half of the tab. I was so amazed. She always tells me she is going to pay, but almost never does. I think it occured once. Still I had them cracking up. If any of you know me, you know how retarded I can be. LOL! Still, I was surprised. I think Ygirl never really understood how close Sonrisa and I are. Sonrisa brought it to my attention. She caught that from Ygirl. I sensed it too, but I was having fun. Oh btw, I have a couple of friends that rarely ever meet each other. This is one of those reasons. One is jealous of the other or other little problems occur. I learned this in college. My Sol met La italiana and all hell broke loose. This said, I try not to do it.

In other news, Sol contacted me. She an old high school friend. She was those girls that use you like a boyfriend without all the benefits. Great time in my life, not!!! We had a conversation about old times, significant others, and life. It was funny. I made some comments and she felt a little apprehensive of the situation. I had to tell her that I dont like love her anymore. I am not madly in love with you. I hope you do know that. I may have been in high school. Not anymore.
She relaxed after that. I was like ok...you are not that good. LOL. I know I am horrible. I will leave you on that note.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

man, i've been wanting to go back to union park. a ver cuando vuelven a invitar.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Chanclita, i know. this outing was not my idea. i thought about calling you and asking you and hubby to join us. i did not want to intrude on Ygirls invitation. Ygirl asked me to invite Maggie. I was surprised on that one too. I think even did a double take. lol. It will have to be soon.

2:25 PM  
Blogger sonrisa morena said...

good times!!! i'm all about going back!!! just let me know when and what time and i'm there!!! THERE i tell ya!!!

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home