Monday, June 25, 2007

SCREEEEEEEEAAAAAAMMMMMM!!!!

I rode in today. It was a good ride. I got here on time. I love the energy I have when I get here. Still...I want to scream. I need to get to Chanclitas and get another book. I miss reading. I know...I am a nerd. It is okay. Here are some words that haunt my brain.

She came in...
lighting with a flash
gone.
Whispers to her,
"You no longer need me,
Please let me go."
More a plea,
than a surrender.

Okay...I think my brain is broken. I need another one. Thanks.

In other news, I want to get back on track. I want to be where I was before. I am almost there. I just need a few more miles. I am not really sure what this all means. It is me just thinking out loud.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mariposatomica said...

Hope to run into you at Tianguis for some bubble tea and chisme!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

santis, you hopeless romantic you. did you know paulo coelho has a website and he's on myspace.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Mariposa- I hope I do run into you soon. Definetly up for some chisme! It has been dull around here.

Chanclita- Thanks for the heads up. I will look him up and add him. Yay!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home