Monday, October 22, 2007

slowly plugging away.

A friend emailed me at 3 in the morning. She could not sleep. I flashback to my tender age of 7. I think I was 7. I used to not be able to sleep. I would be in my room with my brother and he would be snoring away. It got to the point that I used to get a small black and white tv and watch late night tv. I dont know what I used to watch. I mean I was 7. I dont even remember if it was good or bad. I wonder, if you had the ability to go back and watch everything you did, would you do it? I don't think I would. I would feel stupid at some of the things I did. Still...I would gloss over some of the things I did do.

Oh man...they let me out early on Friday. Did I go home early? No. I went to Stanley's. Simbah and I went to get one beer. It turns out 2 beers and 2 shots later I am on my way home. I have no gas in the car. I have to do changitos all the way home to make it on time for my wife to go to work. I knew I was going to get home on the fumes I had in my gas tank, but the stress was still there. The rest of the night was without incident. It was one of those moment that I find myself in sometimes. I just thought I would share. lol.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

so wait a second... you just barely dropped the car off in time for you wife to use it to drive to work -AND you left her with no gas in the tank?!

I'd pull that move on just about anyone BUT my wife. Not because I'm a gentlman or because I have a high set of moral standards when it comes to my wife, but because I'm afraid of her wrath! there would be hell to pay when she got home!

at least you got away with it... it's a small but important victory for marriend men everywhere.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Santiago said...

DC- I know. I should have caught some heat for that, but it was a fluke moment in time. I should have done something worse and she may have forgiven me. She was still a little upset because of other things. It had nothing to do with me and I think it took some heat off of me. nice. lol.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home