Monday, February 18, 2008

*wink wink*

Lisita,

If you are reading this, you looked very good. hehehe. I was not just saying that. You really did. Okay. It has been a bit of time since I last blogged. It is not for lack of material. It was just me being lazy.

Chanclita,

It was awesome to hang out with you. I think we should all hang out more often. I am really looking forward to the Aldi party. I am so there. We should all play hooky from work. Have our own "ferris buellers day off".

Sonrisa,

I really just want you to be happy. It has been awesome that we have been hanging out again. It helps me keep my sanity. I thank you.

Okay...lets get to the serious stuff. Why do we have to go to Target in Broadview to have a good selection of merchandise. It can be said abuot Aldi too. The hood Aldi does not have liquor. Are you kidding me? It would be half empty bottles. You know people would be swigging in the aisles while getting the generic bread and generic peanut butter. lol. They would also put in between boxes once they got tired of it. You gotta love the contrast. This is the same with Sam's Club. It is scary the way we are discriminated based on class or race. I am not sure. Ok...that is enough from me.

I have not forgotten about you all. Trust me...there are you guys out there that help me keep my sanity too. ttyl. by bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home