Thursday, June 03, 2010

Ven...

Te invito a ser mi musa. No tendras que hacer nada. Solo dejame quererte. Solo quiero ver tu ojos. Tu rostro que es mi inspiracion. Sentir lo que me hace falta para aprender amar. Un amor sin dolor y restricciones. Puro sin manchas.

I remember a time when you were not my center. How do i hit the [ctrl] [alt] [delete]? Return to that time and forget. The solution to all my problems. There has always been a void. Waiting for an idea, a person, or even you to help fill it. It is a pretty damn big void. It has trailed me all my life. No matter how I tried to fill it...it still seems more and more empty. It looked like a shadow at times that covered my face. I thought you saw it. It seems the illusion I would like to imagine to be true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home