Monday, May 03, 2010

Tanto que me haces falta...

No tengo tiempo para recordarlo
Me pensa tanto que sigo olvidando
El hecho de no pensar en ti
Aun los alientos que me das
Son ajenos por no poderte responder.

I feel in love with nature today. I went for a walk during lunch. I do this on occasions. This is especially when I need to talk or vent to God or the universe. It helps clear my head. There is a park by my office. There are a lot of trees. The are shedding their seed. The circle things with the seed in the middle. They were all falling in the millions with the wind. It was just beautiful. It reminded me of a scene from Hero with Jet Li. It made me thankful to God. He did this. Maybe to cheer me up or maybe just because he wanted to. I was just lucky to be there to observe it.

Listening to Hello Seahorse! Bestia album. Song: Oso Polar.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home