Monday, May 24, 2010

All I want to do is go to Six Flags....

It seems to be the main thought in my kids thoughts. If I were to take them, I bet they would still be bothering me with the same thought.

The summer is getting hot. I have been doing the lawn work myself this year. It is good. I paid someone last year to do it. I finally got my lawnmower back from a family friend. The grass looks beautiful. It grew nice and strong. All with one bag of weed and feed. I think I need to switch up the fertilizer to something like debug and feed or something catchy at Menards.

I dream of days just chilling in the back. I do need a portable tent of some sort that covers very well without killing my grass. I have a lot of grass. I love grass. I didnt know that was one of my dreams of having a lot of grass. Well...I had an idea when I was living with in laws. Since it wasnt my place, I didnt want to get invested and then leave all that money. There is nothing like your own.

I miss blogging on a regular basis. There are a million thoughts floating around up there that need an open forum to roam free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home