Tuesday, May 04, 2010

This Door is Always Open

The sun is out. I am happy. I just wish I had money to enjoy the sun.

I am happy to know her asnwer. It is a whopping no. Ok. She didnt say no. I am just deriving the answer from her actions. Still I am ok with that answer today.

The summer is firming up. I am going to a concert. YAY!!!! The last concert I went to was lame. I went to go see Cafe Tacuba. I lost one of my companions and the other started crying. Ugh. Still in her moment of desperation she did make out with me. It could have been the beer. Lol. I guess the title should be more of a confession. It was good and natural.

Movie I am digging right now is Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. The soundtrack is phenomenal. I am totally loving it. I know. You just cant beat lyrics like:

I wanna build
Buildings high for you
But the costs
Like other costs
I can't afford you
I always take the wrong way
This is why this love can stay
And I want to change
Change the way we always have
And to make different plans
And try not to make this sad
But I always screw it up some way
This is why this love can stay

Shout Out Loud- Very Loud

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home