Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The one about saying hello.

I am having my own Seinfeld moment. I work in a building with a lot of window out into the other offices. Picture a mall. I don't work at the mall, but it is similar to a mall location. All the offices have huge windows facing the hallway. Well...there are these two girls that I always say hi to. I just want to ignore them, but without being rude. I want to say to them, "Look girls...I will talk to you if you have something you really want to tell me". Your choking and need me to give you mouth to mouth or the heimlech(?). I think the Heimleck(?) really should go first. I am trained to do CPR people. I did lose my card. Anyway, her office is located on the way to the restroom. They should give them blinds!! I would love that. It would solve the problem. I drink a lot of water and hence make my run to the restroom often. It is healthy! I am a little concientious of them looking at me and thinking that dude is going to crap or pee or whatever way too much. Still there is one hello that is ackward. The rest of the time I can ignore them. lol. Still that one hello is like bad. I have gone down the back way to go to the restroom just to avoide the ackward first and only hello. The problem with that is that I would need my keys to return that way. My keys are bulky. What to do what to do? It is not like we actually talk at all. We say hello to each other when she is around. There is nothing else. I want to just severe the hello connection. I dont think it is necessary. If she needs something and wants to come to my office and flesh it out....yeah I went there. lol, then we can talk. I have no issues with that. I will take care of you. Either way. Mal pensados. lol. I am just saying. It did not go well for Seinfeld on the show. It is something I will have to investigate.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home