Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Hendersons will all be there.

I watched "Across the Universe" a movie that honored the Beatles. The movie had all Beatles songs remade throughout the movie. It was sort of a musical. I approached the movie as such and was expecting to not like it. Still...the romantic in me powered thru and bingo!! The movie was awesome. I have been so into the Eddie Izzard remake of The Benefit of Mr. Kite. I love the originial, but I also love the remake.

In other news, I was in conversation with a couple of friends. One needs to slut it up. The other one asked me about kissing and getting a hard on. lol. I thought that was funny. I like the hard on with a kiss. I will tackle this one first. The question was, "Does every guy get a 'hard on' when they kiss a girl?" I would say from my experience, no. I guess it depends on the situation. I want to hear your opinion. Please don't be shy.

My other friend is complaining abuot not having people to kiss. I am like...stop thinking abuot it. Slut it up!!! (People in the background chime in a Jerry Springer way)"SLUT IT UP!!!" I mean she has so many hang ups. You are kissing them. You are not sleeping with them. I think that would be a different story. I don't want her sleeping around either. She can kiss guys like crazy. I personally think she is insane. She is too picky and she thinks about things way too much. Loosen up a bit. Have a drink. Blame it on the liquor. lol.

7 Comments:

Blogger cindylu said...

Slutting it up -- even if it's just kissing -- is not as easy as it sounds. I went through a short period where I'd get drunk at parties and make out in corners with random guys. Most of the times they weren't very good kissers and seeing them again was quite awkward. I like the option of keeping someone around you know is a good kisser (or whatever else you want). That way, you know the person and don't have to feel all werid 'cause it's just weird kissing a stranger.

2:02 AM  
Blogger Joel said...

only if it's the type of kiss that lets you know it won't be ending with that kiss... I think I remember that it used to happen anytime I kisses someone new, but it's been so long since I've kissed someone that wasn't my wife that I'm not sure.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Ok...Those returning. I have added the song on the side here. Listen to it.

Cindylu- I applaud your slutting it up. lol. Do not get offended. Why should it be ackward afterward? I think it should be business as usual. You continue to ignore him and he does the same or you function as if nothing happen. Did I mention, "I like the way you think?" *wink wink* hehehe. Oh yeah...I am an excellent kisser. I like to leave them wanting more. lol. *evil grin*

Joel- You are right. I think it is usually with a new girl. It has been so long since I have kissed a new girl. Man!! I say we do some research. hahaha. It is all in the name of science. I would not want to give my friend incorrect information.

Okay. Any volunteers. I am ready. *cracks neck and nuckles* Bring it on. lmao!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Santiago said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:01 AM  
Blogger sonrisa morena said...

idiot!!!!! is all have to say!!!! LMAO!!!!!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

if your friend is single, i definitely thinks she needs to slut it up but with caution--definitely keeping cindylu's concerns in mind--i would caution your friend not to go on rampant makeout sessions with people you work with, go to school with, or see frequently because you navigate through the same circle of friends or party circuit. and tell her to trust us kissing whores somos la voz de la experiencia.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Sonrisa- only you can deliver that with such love. lol.

Chanclita- i am impressed with your rules. plus the "la voz de experiencia" is such a cool expression. hehe.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home