Monday, February 25, 2008

Lost my point. lol.

I was thinking about music. I have been organizing my music folder. I got a chance to get my old files from my old computer. I bought a little thing that turns the old hard drive into a mass storage drive. It is a little easier than it sounds. Well...I had a lot of repeat songs. Once I got all the songs onto my itunes, I let the thing play randomly. It was a kind of flashback weekend. lol. Songs that reminded me of college. Songs that reminded me of one of my trips to Mexico.

For example, Fobia- Mundo FelĂ­z and Caifanes - El Nervio del Volcan makes me think of study sessions in college. I used to study for my Latin American classes. I took a lot of Latin American History classes in college. I always studied with head phones on.

I dont know what my point is. I lost it. Sorry.

2 Comments:

Blogger cindylu said...

I saw Fobia on Saturday night. They make me smile.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Cindylu- I am so jealous. I want to see them again. I only got to see them once in concert. It was the best show ever.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home