Monday, March 03, 2008

I am a computer geek.

It turns out I can recover all my old files from old computer by purchasing a USb Universal Adaptor. I may even break down and get a hard drive enclosure. This is a thing that you can insert the old hard drive and use it as a external hard drive. This all cost me about $30 and a for a few dollars more I can get another adaptor for my brothers laptop. It is funny how he calls me and ask me all sort of computer questions. I am not very good. Still I have people at the office thinking I can make miracles happen.

In other news, I went out with Y last Friday. It was sort of a slow night. We had two drinks. Well...I had two drinks. She only had one. She asked me why we only hang out for an hour. You don't seem to egg me on to drink more. I think that is why. I am sorry. Sonrisa and Samba can drink. So...when I hang out with them. We are there for many hours. We are gettign the last drink. Then comes the last last drink. Maybe 2 hours later we are on the last last last last second to last last drink. You get the idea. Liquor makes everything more interesting.

My question to you before parting. If you are in love with someone, would you love them enough to do things together? Going to the market, going to do laundry, going to the movies that you don't like, and many more. I would. Because I love you. Okay...enough out of me. lol. ttyl.

5 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

it depends on whether or not I've slept with them yet... If I'm still trying to "get there" then definitely, I'll go with you to the laundry mat... but if I've already had what's on the menu... well it has to be a pretty special kind of love.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

with real love you want to share 'everything' with that other person. because when you are there and they are not, you keep finding yourself thinking, "ah dang, i wish he could see this."

10:41 AM  
Blogger sonrisa morena said...

i agree with chanclita. when you are truelly in love you want to share everything. every moment counts. when that person isn't around you tend to wonder "hmm, wonder what he/she is doing now?". oh how i wish i could find somebody to think about like that.

2:14 PM  
Blogger cindylu said...

I don't think I know the answer to your question. I haven't been there.

3:08 AM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Joel- I get you. It used to be like that before. I think I am past that stage.

Chanclita- I have felt this before. It is very fleeting for me. It usually never lasts. I try to revive it, but I always fail.

Sonrisa- I second that motion. lol.

Cindylu- I am sorry to hear. It is hard to attain and even hard to maintain.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home