Monday, March 10, 2008

The new week.

I find myself in the dark. It has been a rough night. I don't even want to recall it. The thought makes my throat lump up.

I wrote this to the beginning of a previous attempt at posting. I was in a dark time. I go between highs and lows. I just went thru a low. No one would be able to tell. I am still as funny and joyous as ever. It is the times alone. The times in the dark. The demons seem more real. The demons can be real or made up. Made up in the sense that they may be imaginary. I think sometimes this is one of the reasons I drink. The drink makes the demons go away. It lets my brain finally rest.

My questions before I go. Why do we let our brains imprison us? Why not let our spirits be free? Can we be brutally honest with one another? I wish we could.

3 Comments:

Blogger gonmjr said...

i hope you're feeling better. i think its fear or doubt that leads to this 'imprisonment'.

as for brutal honesty, i'm leaving that part for sonrisa.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Mario- *wink* I am doing better. I am still not completely well. It is a daily check. lol. It is not bad. It looks better from the outside looking in. If that means anything.

9:38 AM  
Blogger sonrisa morena said...

mario you are too funny!! but i must say that i can always be brutally honest with santis. AND Santis, i'm so very honored that you let me be brutally honest with you. i agree with mario though, the not knowing part keeps us imprisoned.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home