Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Pony and potty training.

I was driving down Cicero Ave. I was on my way north to Longhorn. It is a steak house. I have to go back there. It was really good. Anyway, we were driving when all of a sudden a pony and a family are crossing this major street. I mean dad with like at least 5 kids ranging from 14 to like 3. One kid was riding the pony. It was a crazy site. In the middle of a major city and look who it is the family that owns a pony. lol.

I was celebrating my brother's birthday. It went really well. I am potty training the youngest. I did not want to be hauling three kids all over town, while one of them keeps needed me to go to the bathroom. The idea of how am I going to find this restroom. I am actually very germaphobic when it comes to public restrooms. It is like you never know what you will find. It is the unknown unknown that is a factor. Still my plans had to change about 3 times. Finally, we settled on Longhorn. The trip from our place to my brother's was nerve racking. The baby waited to go potty until we got to his place. Nice! Then from the ride there to the restaurant, he also waited. It was like everywhere we stopped we went. We survived the night without any accidents. Yay!! The only problem was having to go to bathroom like every 20 mins. The food was good. I should have gotten a steak. I wanted a bar burger. It was good. I still think Stanleys is better.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i tip my hat to your potty training patience. go baby go.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Chanclita,
I just want it to be done. lol. No more diaper bag. It would be a load off.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home