Thursday, June 26, 2008

i am feeling naughty and wanting

*warning if you are uncomfortable with the topic of sex and infidelity, then veer away*

I guess I am feeling better. One good indicator is that I get a little naughty. hehehe. Yes. There are some thoughts that infiltrate my mind as the breeze sweeps across my face. My window rolled down. I listen to some Julieta Venegas (MTV Unplugged). I see a beautiful girl that I fall in love with for that split second. My body wants her. It is a fleeting thought. I can not pursue. I am sorry. I am a man after all with all my imperfections.

I was driving down 21st Street by Juarez High School. I was making a mad dash for an adventure that could not come sooner. *evil grin* The day at the grind was taking forever to end. Miller time was not coming and I was getting antsy. In more way than one. At any rate, there were two females walking their kids in their strollers. I was admiring them. They were beautiful taking care of their kids. They also had some really nice curves. They had meat on them. They were not stick girls that would topple over. I like girls with meat on them.

My mind flashes back to Eric and Cathy. They were talking about summer flings. I remember summer flings. It has sure been a while. Luigeee was a female soccer player. She was really awesome. We hooked up during one summer. She was a health nut. She did not drink or smoke or eat meat. Well...lol. I will leave that one alone. She was a good time. We had fun and there was no commitment. She knew we were bad for each other. I totally would like to have one of those again. I guess it was not that bad. I held back. lol.

To be continued...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

let the record reflect that I wrote my post at like 6 a.m. and then you made yours in the early afternoon of the same day... so here we are, in different time zones, battling the EXACT same temptations, so much so that we were compelled to write about them in a public forum... mean while HP in California was also thinking the same thing out on the west coast as he alluded to in a comment on my post.

I hope any young men reading this will take note... I'm not saying marriage is a bad thing, or that you shouldn't do it, just know that it's really fucking hard!

I love my wife... I have a happy home... I plan on staying married forever... but if I ever got divorced there is no way I could ever be talked into marriage a second time.

9:06 AM  
Blogger cindylu said...

Dude.

You know, women *run* from you as soon as they learn you're married and have kids.

At least the good ones.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Joel- I second that emotion on the being unhitched. I am so out if I get a divorce. My wife and I talked abuot this the other day. I told her straight out. I am not doing this again. lol.

Cindylu- I know this. I think this is why I am so faithful. lol. It takes too much effort to cheat, too. Seriously.

I do not want to be shady. I want to be full disclosure. Besides, I need money to cheat too. hahahaha. I know lo ago a lo huevon.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home