Monday, April 07, 2008

Happy Mondays!!

I don't know what is going on. I am actually having a good day. It is a Monday. Mondays are the worst. Well...they are supposed to be. I never was one for tradition. Really!! I go against every tradition that I can think of. I mesh well with forward thinking females 2.


I feel the need to get myself into an exercise routine. I have been eating healthy, but I need to add some sort of exercise. I need to get more energy some how. I can't rely on sugar.


In other news, I was watching Dr Who. The internet is fascinating. There are so many things to see and research. I learned how to get old files from my old computer and not have them be just lost. I have downloaded a million song that my kids like. Some that I like too. This is significant because I wanted to see the new Series of Dr. Who. There is a guy that uploaded the new episode of season 4 on Saturday. I got to watch it on Sunday. As a person that can not afford cable or anything jazzy like that, it is a big deal. Channel 11 is airing, I believe, season 2. I am not sure what time. It used to be on at 10:30 on Saturdays, but they changed it. I netflixed the whole 1 and 2 season. I watched the 3rd season online at various sites. I know I am a nerd. lol. I have not quite figured if I am a cool nerd or just a plain old nerd. anyway. There are a lot of things going on. I have been into a lot of BBC stuff. Torchwood. Coupling. There are other shows. I am not sure their names. I can only let in so much. hahaha. If ppl catch on to this, then the VCR is slowly going to fade away. Bonding moment: my daughter wanted to watch Dr Who with me. My youngest fell asleep and I was like omg...I have a free moment. I popped it in and she came over to watch it with me. She really likes the song. lol. She thinks it is a catchy tune.
I have other thoughts...will have to wait for those. Gotta go.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home