Tuesday, April 01, 2008

What The Fuck Tuesday?!?!?!?!

I have been saying, "What the fuck (WTF)" a lot. I was taking a shower in the morning. The tub was not draining as I would like it to. Normally, I would reach down and get the nasty hair out of the mesh trap. This time to my surprise I find a little more than hair. My reaction was WTF!! I think I cleared two toilet paper rolls. The cardboard was stripped and stuffed down the damn tub. I know who it was. I don't even have to think about it. My oldest son has the most craziest ideas. I don't know whether to applaud him or beat the living crap out of him. I usually fall in the middle somewhere where I just scold him. Still...it is a WTF moment for sure. Just to give you an example.

I am driving on the express way and some idiot decides he is going to turn and get off. WTF!!! I exclaim. Just another WTF Tuesday. Ok...moving on. I have been having yet again having some more dreams. They are vivid dreams too. The last one involved Chanclita. We are driving in a white Astro Van. I had stopped by at her place and picked her up. It was a foggy yet day time day. Very much like today. We are driving down some intersection with a bridge a river under or lake. Some how this big trailer runs us off the road into the clearest damn lake ever. So Chanclita and I get dumped into the lake. I am all like we need to get out. Of course, I deliver the WTF!!! as we roll into the water. We get out and stand back as the van sinks to the bottom. I try to get the van out. My super human strength happens to fail at that precise moment. I half laugh in my dream. It was kind of funny. We stand back. There are some people coming out from the bridge and somehow I pick a fight with them. It is very movie like. I still look back and see a bunch of cars in the lake. I reach in for an ambulance and pull it out. It is a toy ambulance. The cars are all floating in the lake. It was so strange. I don't know where Chanclita went. I just wake up thinking that is the strangest dream ever. If you read this Chanclita give me some insight. It was just strange.

It does not seem like it, but I think I have lost my inspiration to write. I have lost my muse. My thoughts are jumbled and incoherent. I mean they were jumbled before, but I could make them out. The common one is exhaustion and needing to get out of this funk. I feel like I would like to do something new. lol.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i can't believe one of my worst fears--drowning or falling into a body of water in a car that in my mind doubles the drowning chance-- manifested itself in your dreams. what's next sonrisa having dreams of me and her hanging out with clowns?

1:04 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Chanclita - I think that is the next step. lol.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home