Monday, June 09, 2008

Therapy in light of my sanity.

Sonrisa believes I need therapy. She is more than likely right. I told her, "I have friends for a reason. They can hear me moan about my problems. Just like I listen to their problems". Besides therapist are expensive and I am broke. lol. I was thinking abuot that on my way in. Part of it is because I was watching 2 and a half men for like 10 seconds. The calm guy not Charlie Sheen is getting therapy and he gets encouraged to hit the guy that is causing him stress. Who just happens to be Charlie Sheen!! So...he wails on him with this like plastic or foam bat. lol. I definetly need that kind of destressor. lol.

Crazy thought of the day: I want to run away and joing the circus. lol. Thanks for playing.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

what would be your circus job?

My fear of heights would keep me from doing any tightrope walking or acrobatics... and I'm a terrible public speaker so I couldn't be the MC... Really the only thing I could qualify as would be Lion Tamer or maybe the guy they shoot out of the cannon!

7:57 AM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Joel- Im sorry it took long to comment back. I would juggle and be a fire breather. I would love those two jobs.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home