Friday, April 11, 2008

I don't know how to talk to you!!

There has been tons of things coming out of my brain. Unfortunately, the process of getting it here is harder than I thought. I guess it goes with the being busy part of my life. I don't have the time to sit here and write all my intimate thoughts. The title fits. I guess. This is a comment I would like to make to a couple of my friends that seem to disconnected. Before the conversation would flow like a fountain of various topics. Lately, it has been stagnant. *shakes head* I am not like sad or upset about it. It just makes me wonder. Have I lost the will to speak? lol. Trust me. I talk a lot. I am sure there are people out there that can vouch for that.

My spirit feels free. I like this. I got some new music. I am digging Los Daniels. This song is really catchy. It definitely lightens up my spirit. I think listening to new music makes my spirit free. It is like a small little high.

I have been eating healthy. I am eating carrots, celery, and green peppers for lunch. I just wash them and cut them up. It is really healthy. The problem...I think is I need meat. Maybe some bread in that one too. I feel better about myself. Health wise.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

you haven't gone and retired on me have you?

9:54 AM  
Blogger Santiago said...

No...I am just waiting for the winter to be over. lol. Be back soon. Brain under constructions!!!

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's good to eat healthy, makes brain construction shorter. hehe.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home