Monday, May 04, 2009

Habla conmigo...

The conversations that I have been having are good, but they lack something. Insight. Real emotions or feeling. I want a real conversation. I want to be able to peer into your soul. I want your words to be the path I take to your heart. I also want the thoughts I share to strike a chord in you. Move your being to want more. Particularly of me. The things I have to offer.

Please do not mistake this note to be about anyone in specific. Okay...maybe it is about you. *pointing* lol.

My eyes are hurting. I am not sure if it is because of staring at this damn screen. I just want to go to sleep right now. There are tons of things I am wanting to work on the house. I need to get a lawnmower. I want an electric one. I am also thinking about a old school one that you push. There is potential for a garden in front and in back. I am not sure. So much to do. aughh!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

there's a push lawnmower that i've been eyeballing on the home despot website since last summer.

12:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

mmmm... i witnessed an incident with one of those old school push mowers when I was a kid... just make sure you dont wear open toed flip flops when you're using one.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Santiago said...

Chanclita- I was going to buy it, but I went with an electric one. It works nice. Still friendly to the environment.

Joel - I can mow with flip flops now. Yay!! I will still be careful. Thanks.

2:58 PM  
Blogger sonrisa morena said...

i can't wait for the cookout at your place!! are you having one, right?

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home